Our foxy box top with a cheeky peep in the back. with cuffed short sleeves, our Harbour Top flirts between classy & sassy. Perfect for days in the sun + nights out wherever the Ocean breeze takes you.
- Material | Kelp: 100% Tencel ™
- Material | Onyx/White/Pacifica: 100% Linen
- Care | Hand or machine wash cold with similar colours, hang to dry
- Made in Vancouver, BC
women's size chart
tips for measuring yourself:
- Use a soft tape measure. If you don't have one, use a string and reference it against a measuring tape on a flat surface.
- have someone help you to ensure you are getting the most accurate measurement.
- do not tighten the measuring tape or allow it to slack too much as you measure. You want a smooth, and snug fit.
Regular washing is actually good for softening and beautifying 100% linen.
- Before washing separate coloured linens from white or off-white linens.
- You can use stain remover on stains before laundering, but avoid using bleach since it weakens the fibres and may affect the colour of dyed linens.
- A fast spin is recommended and hang to dry. Putting Linen in the dryer can shrink it up to 15%.
- Use a hot iron while the fabric is still slightly damp if you want to press your linens.
Love linen! I got the black. I wear it all the time with olive green wide leg pants and it’s such a great look :)
Made In Canada
All our Clothing is made in Vancouver and we put the finishing touches on right here in our shops