Our summer staple. Racerback straps and a rounded neck give it the perfect casual feel and a fit that stays put. Wear it out for lunch, to exercise, to bed, or as a basic layer.
*Sizing Note: This style has been recently updated. If you have purchased it before, it will fit larger than in the past by 2 sizes, which we feel is a more true fit.
- Material | 66% Tencel™ | 28% Organic Cotton | 6% Spandex
- Material, Mariner Stripe | 66% Bamboo | 28% Organic Cotton | 6% Spandex
- Care | Cold water wash, hang to dry
- Made in Vancouver, BC
NOTE: Bundled T's are unable to be combined with other discounts
women's size chart
tips for measuring yourself:
- Use a soft tape measure. If you don't have one, use a string and reference it against a measuring tape on a flat surface.
- have someone help you to ensure you are getting the most accurate measurement.
- do not tighten the measuring tape or allow it to slack too much as you measure. You want a smooth, and snug fit.
- washing cotton infrequently is the best way to maintain its shape, colour, and quality.
- wash garments inside-out in cold water.
- Hang To dry.
- Use a medium-hot iron on the wrong side of cotton fabric. Too hot of an iron can burn plant-based fibres like cotton.
- Avoid undiluted chlorine bleach on cotton. It will weaken the cloth.
I lived in this top for most of the summer (mariner stripe) and it held up really well - maintained its shape through not only lots of washing, but also lots of tucking/knotting for summer outfits. It's fabulous!
Made In Canada
All our Clothing is made in Vancouver and we put the finishing touches on right here in our shops