A jumpsuit that suits casual or dressy wear. Kick back and relax as is, or pop on a belt, roll the cuffs, add some fancy sandals or heels, and quickly personalize it to your own style. Mizuko's neckline is long in the front and back, high enough to cover the chest, but designed to be easily worn with a top underneath. It is a loose fit through the hips and tapers to cuffed ankles. Two long lines run the length of the front, creating pockets on each side.
- Material | 66% Tencel™ | 28% Organic Cotton | 6% Spandex
- Care | Cold water wash, hang to dry
- Made in Vancouver, BC
women's size chart
tips for measuring yourself:
- Use a soft tape measure. If you don't have one, use a string and reference it against a measuring tape on a flat surface.
- have someone help you to ensure you are getting the most accurate measurement.
- do not tighten the measuring tape or allow it to slack too much as you measure. You want a smooth, and snug fit.
- washing cotton infrequently is the best way to maintain its shape, colour, and quality.
- wash garments inside-out in cold water.
- Hang To dry.
- Use a medium-hot iron on the wrong side of cotton fabric. Too hot of an iron can burn plant-based fibres like cotton.
- Avoid undiluted chlorine bleach on cotton. It will weaken the cloth.
I love this jumpsuit. It is super comfy and really disguises that extra COVID 10 pounds. 😛
The fit is loose so I went with an XXS (I'm short and a true XS) and with knots at the shoulder, it is perfect: comfy but not too slouchy. Pairs well with a long sleeve tee or even a tank top.
Love this jumpsuit! Comfortable to wear at home. I wear it a lot while working from home with tshirt/longsleeve underneath for extra warmth.
Bought one, loved it so bought a second one. I'm 5'3" and find the length of the jumpsuit is perfect for me.
Very comfortable. I would buy in another color if available.
Made In Canada
All our Clothing is made in Vancouver and we put the finishing touches on right here in our shops