Our Nerio tee is an every day favourite. Its round neck and curved hemline give it a feminine feel that looks great on any shape. Slits up the sides add a fun detail and allow you to style multiple ways - we love it tucked into a pair of highwaisted denim.
- Material, Solids | 66% Tencel™ | 28% Organic Cotton | 6% Spandex
- Material, Microstripe | 66% Bamboo | 28% Cotton | 6% Spandex
- Care | Cold water wash, hang to dry
- Made in Vancouver, BC
NOTE: Bundled T's are unable to be combined with other discounts
women's size chart
tips for measuring yourself:
- Use a soft tape measure. If you don't have one, use a string and reference it against a measuring tape on a flat surface.
- have someone help you to ensure you are getting the most accurate measurement.
- do not tighten the measuring tape or allow it to slack too much as you measure. You want a smooth, and snug fit.
- washing cotton infrequently is the best way to maintain its shape, colour, and quality.
- wash garments inside-out in cold water.
- Hang To dry.
- Use a medium-hot iron on the wrong side of cotton fabric. Too hot of an iron can burn plant-based fibres like cotton.
- Avoid undiluted chlorine bleach on cotton. It will weaken the cloth.
Love my new tees, soft and comfy. Perfect length. Parcel arrived in good time. Wish there was a Salt sore in Ottawa!
This shirt is so flattering, comfortable, soft, and all around amazing! You can also either wear it long, or tie it at the waist - it looks amazing either way! Very tempted to buy more colours as soon as I recover from Christmas shopping...
Very comfortable, and very flattering! It was my first time getting anything from Salt and will 100% get more!
Seriously just a really beautiful t-shirt. So soft and a lovely weight to it that makes sure it hangs just right on the body. Will definitely be purchasing another one!!
I love SALT tee’s, they’re an everyday essential.
Made In Canada
All our Clothing is made in Vancouver and we put the finishing touches on right here in our shops