Pacific Sweater SALT
Our most popular long sleeve. This unisex sweater has a ribbed crew neck, v-stitch detail, and is finished with ribbed cuffs and hemline for the perfect fit. Long through the body, this sweater is the ideal basic for most everybody.
- Material | 66% Tencel | 28% Organic Cotton | 6% Spandex
- Care | Cold water wash, hang to dry
- Made in Vancouver, BC
women's size chart
tips for measuring yourself:
- Use a soft tape measure. If you don't have one, use a string and reference it against a measuring tape on a flat surface.
- have someone help you to ensure you are getting the most accurate measurement.
- do not tighten the measuring tape or allow it to slack too much as you measure. You want a smooth, and snug fit.
- washing cotton infrequently is the best way to maintain its shape, colour, and quality.
- wash garments inside-out in cold water.
- Hang To dry.
- Use a medium-hot iron on the wrong side of cotton fabric. Too hot of an iron can burn plant-based fibres like cotton.
- Avoid undiluted chlorine bleach on cotton. It will weaken the cloth.
Soft, beautifully made, excellent quality. Salt is high end casual that lasts.
A Christmas win! My girlfriend loved this sweatshirt and can't wait to visit the store in person once able! One of her favorite stores!
Love this comfy sweatshirt, its my favorite item to put on when I get home from work! The bamboo makes it so soft on my skin. I just love the Salt logo on it too!
I fell in love with this sweater the first time I touched it. The bamboo is incredible on the skin. This sweater IS my staple! It's long in the body and sleeves (I'm 5'9"). Buy this one you won't be sorry!
Made In Canada
All our Clothing is made in Vancouver and we put the finishing touches on right here in our shops