Ceder Botanical Mist
Brand Bilston Creek
Use this refreshing mist to cleanse and purify your space, where ever you go.
This Western Red Cedar hydrosol is copper distilled from fresh water, and wild harvested cedar leaves from Vancouver Island.
How to Use it
- Mist in the kitchen and bathroom to deodorize and freshen the air
- Apply to countertops, windows and glass, and wipe clean to remove grease and disinfect
- Use as a smudge to clear a space when burning is not possible
- Spray on plants to naturally repel insects
- Use as a natural yoga mat spray
- Apply to skin to treat acne, burns and minor cuts
- Add 1-2 tablespoons to a bath
100% Cedar Leaf Hydrosol
Hydrosols are gentler and safer to use than essential oils however some may have reactions to cedar. We recommend doing a skin patch test before applying.