Lolly Tray | Black
The shape of this box tray has more form than roll, but the mechanics are the same, roll up for a box or down for a tray. These trays look great anywhere with everything. Use for jewellery, makeup, keys, mail, napkins, cutlery, soaps or sauces.
- Material | Washable Paper
- Size | W 6" | H 5" | D 6"
- Care | Wash in warm water using a mild soap or detergent, unroll before washing and dry flat. Washing the brighter colours separately recommended, these colours are designed to fade. This bag is not waterproof, water will not hurt the bags but they will leak so remember to use a plant tray.
- Made in Italy
Why We Chose Them | Every home needs storage spots for all kinds of things. With Uashmama, your storage options are stylish and sustainable. This unique company creates washable paper made using a virgin fiber (through cultivation, not deforestation) that washes like fabric so it can be used over and over again. The fabric is used to create bags of all sizes to be used for just about anything in your home, from food to plants to household items. We love this creative take on home decor and the versatility of their designs.
Our sewing facilities are located in Vancouver, B.C. We love having them so close to home. Producing locally means we stay connected to the lifecycle of our garments, and the people who make them.
We can visit the facilities any time we need to and have cultivated close relationships with the people responsible for making our clothes. We are a people-first brand and we feel good knowing that our products are produced ethically in facilities that value their employees. We value them too!
Navigating the textile world is tricky. It’s not currently set up for the most sustainable of supply chains. We are working all the time to find better ways to approach production and make the best choices we can. In the end, our hope is that every one of our pieces creates meaningful conversation around minimizing our environmental impact and keeping our Oceans cleaner. This is how we plan to be a part of lasting change leading us towards a more conscious future.
women's size chart
Can we talk about size charts for a minute?
All SALT clothing is designed in-house. Which means we reference our own bodies when creating garments. and that means these clothes are designed to fit all kinds of shapes and figures and our sizing is reflective of that. Grabbing a "standard size chart" from somewhere online was a big no for us!
We quickly found that creating a size chart is no easy task. No one's body lines up into one perfectly straight column of numbers. We're curvy, narrow, large and small in all kinds of places. Our size chart is the result of a collaborative effort and discussion between the women on our team, our customers, and friends; Real people with all sorts of body types and fit preferences.
Go with the size your measurements most align with. With that said, a size guide should be a tool, not a rule. When sizing yourself for our clothes, we recommenced paying special attention to the area you have the most difficulty finding that comfortable fit in (We've affectionately started calling it the "trigger-spot".) and choose the size that fits accurate to you in that area.
Keep in mind all of our women's tops are made to be more fitted in the shoulders and bust, and flow from the body at the waist and hips. We've found this to be the most flattering cut for the majority of people, and it's a style our customers can rely on.
tips for measuring yourself:
- Use a soft tape measure. If you don't have one, use a string and reference it against a measuring tape on a flat surface.
- have someone help you to ensure you are getting the most accurate measurement.
- do not tighten the measuring tape or allow it to slack too much as you measure. You want a smooth, and snug fit.
- reference the table below if you are unsure where a measurement should be taken from. From top to bottom these figures display: Shoulders, Bust/Chest, Waist, Hips, Inseam
Women's Measurement Guide
Men's Measurement Guide