Treva Tee | Coastal Crew
The tee you've been looking for. A simple crew neck and classic straight fit that flatters in the arms and torso. Quality stitching and finishing. Made with a super soft fabric that we chose because it will last as long as you need it to. You'll want one in every colour to cornerstone your wardrobe for everyday and going out.
- Material | 66% Tencel™ | 28% Organic Cotton | 6% Spandex
- Care | Cold water wash, hang to dry
- Made in Vancouver, BC
women's size chart
tips for measuring yourself:
- Use a soft tape measure. If you don't have one, use a string and reference it against a measuring tape on a flat surface.
- have someone help you to ensure you are getting the most accurate measurement.
- do not tighten the measuring tape or allow it to slack too much as you measure. You want a smooth, and snug fit.
- washing cotton infrequently is the best way to maintain its shape, colour, and quality.
- wash garments inside-out in cold water.
- Hang To dry.
- Use a medium-hot iron on the wrong side of cotton fabric. Too hot of an iron can burn plant-based fibres like cotton.
- Avoid undiluted chlorine bleach on cotton. It will weaken the cloth.
Worth every penny. These are the most comfortable shirts you will ever own. Finally a t-shirt that you can wear, wash and still have it long enough. You will not regret buying any one of Salt's shirts.
Made In Canada
All our Clothing is made in Vancouver and we put the finishing touches on right here in our shops